Monday, December 10, 2012

A Note to My Readers...

     It has been now two months since I've written.  Although, I had known that it had been a little while, I had not realized until now that it had been so long.  The date of my last post was October 11.  That is significant to me because it was very soon after that that God began to deal with me very heavily concerning my own faith - specifically the details and origins of what I believe.
     Because of this, the last two months have been quite "heavy" for me.  I've been so consumed with everything He's been showing me that I have done little else than try to soak it all in!  It's been great, but it's been trying as well.  Things for me are changing greatly, and there has been (and will continue to be) a ripple effect through every aspect of my life - and faith.  This has been at times both positive and negative, but is, I know, the will of God.
    As has been the intent of this blog all along, I wish to share everything I'm learning and everything I'm experiencing with you.  Much of it, I believe, will challenge you in your own faith, and I hope that yours will grow as mine has!  Most of all, however, I hope to encourage anyone of you who may be wrestling with the same challenges that I am.  I hope that we can each find companionship in the other, making the experience both more fruitful and enjoyable!
    For this reason, I will be sharing my story, bit-by-bit as it happens, through this blog, in addition to the other articles and posts.  Just from these two months alone, I already know these "bits" will be, at times, difficult and painful, and at other times exciting.  I'm writing this to invite you to join in!  I know there are many out "there" who are dealing with the same questions and issues, and I welcome your input.  Please feel free to comment along the way, share your own stories, or ask any questions.  This really is intended to be a community of believers!
    As always, though, the ideas and resources that I post are for your CONSIDERATION!  I am a firm believer in keeping your wits about you (so to speak) and not just passively accepting what others say - especially when it comes to God!  Please do not follow ANYONE blindly!  Take everything to God in prayer, test everything by His Word, and walk WITH HIM in your faith.  I would not be sharing anything that I did not personally believe was true, edifying, and biblically sound, but I am human!  We must all wak with God for ourselves because we will all be judged for ourselves in the end. 
     That having been said, I will begin shortly.  My next post will bring you up to speed and make all of this make much more sense to you.  I will, however, leave you with a powerful message from a ministry that God has used to set this whole thing on fire for me - Passion for Truth Ministries.  These truths opened my eyes to so much, and I hope you find as much in them as I did!
     God bless you, and I'll see you again soon!

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your replies and input. I'd love to have you join the conversation!

Join Me At My New Address!!!

Good evening, all! In an effort to establish myself as a new author and promote my recently published book, The Little Seed, I have moved ...