Monday, January 14, 2013

Article Share - Lost in Translation

Good morning, friends!

Today, I would like to do something a little different.  Instead of writing for you myself to share what I have found, I would like to share the original article with you.

This article, "Lost In Translation:  Rediscovering the Hebrew Roots of Our Faith", by John Klein and Adam Spears, shares details pertaining to the traditional Hebrew wedding and provides many insights concerning our relationship with Christ.  I found it to be very faith-building, as it gave me many details I had not known before.

Take a few moments today to read this passage.  I can guarantee it will speak to you and give you much to think about!

www.watchmanbiblestudy.com/Articles/LostinTranslation.htm 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your replies and input. I'd love to have you join the conversation!

Join Me At My New Address!!!

Good evening, all! In an effort to establish myself as a new author and promote my recently published book, The Little Seed, I have moved ...