Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Follow and Stay Connected!

This year, I have committed to working more on this blog.  My hope is to build it up both in readership and content!  To begin, I have created both a Facebook and a Twitter account.  You can find the links for both on the right-hand side of the main page!

I'm also looking into other means of building our community, so keep an eye out!  There are even plans underway for a giveaway!!!  If you have any other suggestions, don't hesitate to let me know!

Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your replies and input. I'd love to have you join the conversation!

Join Me At My New Address!!!

Good evening, all! In an effort to establish myself as a new author and promote my recently published book, The Little Seed, I have moved ...