Monday, April 24, 2017

Where Religion Went Wrong - Book

Hello, everyone!

     I've been out of sync here lately, and haven't written much.  I'm trying to get back on track, however, so I thought I'd start with this.

     Not too long ago, I wrote a book entitled, Where Religion Went Wrong.  It is available here in pdf format for free!  I will also be posting each section here on the blog for your enjoyment, and, hopefully, your edification!

     This book is a VERY short read.  The entire thing can be finished in one lunch break, or it can be broken into each section and finished in a week.  Either way, I hope this proves to be a clear and easily-understood presentation of the main, fundamental reasons why many of us have left our churches.  If you have had difficulty putting your thoughts into words or if you would like a short and easy resource to share with friends and loved ones, check this out!  It may be what you're looking for.

     At the link, the pdf can be downloaded and distributed free of charge, so long as it is shared in its entirety and without changes.  Feel free to share via print, email, Facebook, etc if you find that this book helps you.

     Many times, others haven't understood our position.  Maybe this will help!

     Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your replies and input. I'd love to have you join the conversation!

Join Me At My New Address!!!

Good evening, all! In an effort to establish myself as a new author and promote my recently published book, The Little Seed, I have moved ...