Thursday, January 11, 2018

New Author FB Page!

Hello, everyone!

I am happy to announce that I've started a C.R. Madewell author page on Facebook.  If you are interested in joining us, you can find that page here:  https://www.facebook.com/crmadewell.

I will use this page to promote this blog as well as to keep you up-to-date on upcoming projects!  I am hoping to have my children's books published within the next couple of months, and I will be doing giveaways for those as well!  I will also be going live on occasion and taking prayer requests.

If you'd like to join me, please feel free.

The Returning Bride also has its own page at:  https://www.facebook.com/ReturningBride

I look forward to getting to know you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your replies and input. I'd love to have you join the conversation!

Join Me At My New Address!!!

Good evening, all! In an effort to establish myself as a new author and promote my recently published book, The Little Seed, I have moved ...