Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Exciting News!

I am excited to share with you all the end result of my major 2018 project - The Little Seed

The Little Seed is a children's story about a little seed who doesn't understand his uncomfortable circumstances.  He struggles with faith and self-doubt and finds himself scared to reach out to his Creator.  In the end, he discovers the love of Yah as well as his purpose in the Creator's garden.

I hope you and your little ones find The Little Seed both enjoyable and encouraging.  Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below and/or reviewing the book on Amazon.

Be blessed!

Find The Little Seed on Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your replies and input. I'd love to have you join the conversation!

Join Me At My New Address!!!

Good evening, all! In an effort to establish myself as a new author and promote my recently published book, The Little Seed, I have moved ...